This is not my normal recipe but I thought I would try one that is not as time consuming....
Recipe:
1 c. pumpkin (from can) not Pumpkin PIE filling
3/4 c. sugar
1/2 c. oil
1 egg
2 c. flour
2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. milk
1 c. chocolate chips
1 tsp. vanilla
Nuts (optional)
Preparation:
Dissolve baking soda in milk; set aside. In large bowl add pumpkin, sugar, oil, and egg; stir. Add flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and baking soda mixture. Mix well. Stir in chocolate chips and vanilla. Serve on top of cookie sheet. Bake at 375 degrees 10 to 12 minutes or until done.
My Adds: I added a 1/2 tsp (maybe more) of nutmeg also. These cookies are moist and fairly easy to make. Can pumpkin is found in the baking aisle of any store.
No comments:
Post a Comment