My Recipes

I have created this blog to be a recipe book for my family recipes. I am hoping it will serve my family for many generations to come. I have made and tried all the recipes I post on here. Bon Appetit!

Friday, August 19, 2011

No Bake Cookies

This is a LeDoux Family cookie. We always had these around the holidays


No Bake Peanut Butter-Oatmeal Cookies

2 Cups Sugar
1/4 Cup Cocoa
1/4 Cup Butter or Margarine
1/2 Milk
2-1/2 Cups Regular Oats, Uncooked
3/4 Cups Crunchy Peanut Butter
2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract

Combine sugar, cocoa, butter, and milk in a heavy saucepan; stir well.

Cook over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil; boil for 1 minute.

Take off burner and stir in oats, peanut butter, and vanilla.

Drop dough by heaping spoonfuls onto lightly greased wax paper; cool thoroughly.

Yield: about 4 Dozen
My adds: It didnt yield that many for me. But they were still yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment